About Me

Β I’m a Young Poet from Nigeria, Poetry has always been a great interest to me since I was a teenager. I am so thankful for this website, where creativity abounds. I feel energized and passionate about writing and anticipate the unique poems I read. Poetry is forever around us in countless forms. Expression is one of the most beautiful parts of life. i make something good out of my pains. My poetry is 80% Life Situations that everyone can relate to or has experienced at one point in their life. The other 20% often turn out to be odd pieces. Thanks for taking the time to enter my thoughts.

Advertisements

58 thoughts on “About Me

  1. I believe that your blog will have an important place and impact on wordpress It is important for voices to speak, listen and join heart. Your poetry is very special, and the photos are a true marvel to view. Thank you for all that you have to share.

  2. I look forward to reading more of your work. Thank you for stopping by and the kind words. Us poets need to stick together and help encourage each other. I’m greatful for this site and the connections made thus far.

  3. I admire your work and your unique voice, and I have nominated you for the Sunshine Award.

    If you wish to accept it, there are three steps: post a thank-you and link to my site, answer the seven questions that I answered in my post, and nominate 10 other bloggers you admire. Then enjoy the award on your blog!

    Thanks for your efforts. Peace & Grace, “Sister Olive”

  4. Greetings Uno! Thankyou for stopping by…coz now i discovered your beautiful blog. Your topics are definetly real-life and introspective. Keep up the great work! Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    1. I’m so honored Dr. Thank you for the kind word of encouragement, i’m really glad i’ve found your blog too, your work is amazing, interesting and very insightful. Never stop writing! πŸ™‚

      1. My pleasure! Your words were very encouraging too. I feel blessed. God willing, i will keep writing.

  5. What beautiful words you write! God has blessed you with a gift dear heart. I pray you continue to use it in a creative and uplifting way. Thank you so much for liking our (my and my daughter’s) post – When Love isn’t Love at All. She’s the poet, I’m the mother! πŸ™‚

    We both love “Mother’s Hands”. Keep writing – we’ll keep you in our prayers and we hope to see you again.

    Blessings,
    Ma Chris (and Rebecca πŸ™‚ )

    1. WOW! I think i like this mother and daughter :), well, i really appreciate the kind words, prayers and the visit. I’m really………. so honored. Thank you!

      Love Muhammed

  6. Hi from the sunny Bahamas! Thanks for visiting “Unwalled” and liking my post “A Place Called Stuck”. Your blog looks very interesting so I will check out your writings. All the best!……Kim

  7. Thank you for visiting our blog. And thank you for your poetry and finding ways to express what many people can’t articulate — and lifting their spirits. Best wishes to you!
    Silver Birch Press

  8. Thank you very much for visiting my blog and liking my poem. I too have gone through yours and am enamored by your excellent projection of your emotional feelings. Thanks again. Keep updating. God bless.

  9. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog πŸ™‚ I read some of your poems and they have power! The power of somebody who went through a lot and kept the passion burning in the heart. As I intend to travel around the world I hope to meet you some day, shake hands and tell stories πŸ™‚
    Hugs!

  10. Hey there Numero Uno,
    I just wanted to say a big thank you for taking the time to visit my blog, and read through my poems. I really appreciate it. You have some good work here also. Take care. x

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s